Ideal for large dinners & conferences, The Galileo is on the first floor of The Nelson Stand, looking out on the beautiful panoramic views of the racetrack and Scone Palace Park.
The room is extremely flexible working well in theatre, cabaret, boardroom or dining set up. Our team will work with you to decide which format suits your event best making the most of the room’s features.
- Built in plasma screens that can be linked to your presentations, enhancing visibility around the room
- Room dividers for smaller meeting space
- Blackout blinds for periods of presenting
- Lift Facilities
- Disabled access
Located below the Galileo suite, The Betting Hall is often used as a catering area for larger conferences to allow your meeting to stay uninterrupted throughout the day, The room is large enough to display marketing material & product information alongside refreshments and a registration area. With 3m ceilings, even the tallest of products can be exhibited.
- Wide access doors for easy loading of equipment
- Storage rooms
- Bar facilities
- Full disabled access
- Ideal for networking during refreshment breaks
For more information on our full range of suites get in touch with our events team today to discuss your requirements.
Galileo Suite Capacities
Dinner Dance: 200
Betting Hall Capacities
Ceiling Height: 3m