Booking Terms and Conditions
We know you’ll be delighted with your booking, however there are some terms which we’d like to draw to your attention.
- You’re ordering from Perth Racecourse, Scone Palace Park, Perth, PH2 6BB
- Pricing: All pricing on this website is in pounds sterling. If you are buying from overseas your payment card will be charged in pounds sterling at your card issuing bank’s current exchange rate to your local currency. For a guide to current exchange rates you can use the XE Currency Converter at www.xe.com; please treat this only as a guide as the exchange rate of your card issuing bank is likely to be different. Our pricing includes UK Value Added Tax at the current applicable rate. If you are purchasing from overseas you may have to pay an import duty to your own country, such duty is not covered in our pricing and you will be solely responsibly for its settlement to the appropriate authority. All bookings (per fixture) will incur a £1 handling fee.
- Delivery: Your e-ticket/s will be emailed to you after purchase. Please ensure you give us the correct email address at point of purchase. If you do not receive your email after you have completed your order please contact the Racecourse office on 01738 551 597.
- Refunds: In the event of racing being abandoned, refunds on badges and tickets purchased will only be paid in the following circumstances:
a. Abandonment before the completion of the first race – full refund
b. Abandonment before completion of the third race – 50% refund
c. Abandonment thereafter – no refund
Refunds cannot be made on race days.
For all abandonement refunds must be claimed within 28 days of the race meeting. For all other refunds it is at the discretion of Racecourse Management. If granted you will be required to send the e-tickets at least two weeks before the raceday with full name, address and order reference number to:
The Racecourse Office, Perth Racecourse, Scone Palace Park, Perth. PH2 6BB
- Security: Your payment card information is transferred to our UK based web server securely and encrypted.
- Privacy: Perth Racecourse are conscious that you are trusting us with private information which we need to process your order. You have our assurance that your information will not be shared with any other organisations except The Capita Group plc, our chosen payment card service provider. Perth Racecourse is fully registered within the terms of the Data Protection Act in the United Kingdom.
- Acceptance of Orders: We retain the right to accept your order solely at our discretion. If we are concerned that you are attempting to place an order dishonestly, fraudulently, by impersonating someone else or are attempting to use payment details which have been stolen we will make additional checks as to your standing and if appropriate involve external authorities.
- Group Bookings: A group booking consists of 15 or more Grandstand or Winning Start tickets for which a £3 discount per ticket applies.
- Photography: Please note that at most of our events, raceday, Christmas & Hogmanay, we have a photographer in attendance taking photographs for use on our website, social media and other outlets. If you do not wish to have your photograph taken and displayed in any of these outlets by Perth Racecourse please notify the photographer.
Christmas Party Bookings
- £10 per person deposit required to confirm booking
- Deposits are strictly non refundable and non transferrable
- Full payment required four weeks prior to event
- Tickets purchased are strictly non transferrable and non refundable once purchased
You can contact us by
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone on 01738 551 597 (International 44 1738-551 597).
Fax number is 01738 553021 (International 44 1738 553021).