Brand Marketing Opportunities
For businesses looking to reach a new audience or to align themselves with a quality Scottish brand then look no further than brand marketing opportunities available at Perth Racecourse.
Our visitors return again and again to revel in the excitement of a National Hunt racetrack offering jump racing against one of the most historic backdrops in the UK.
Sponsors and Partners at Perth Racecourse are key to our success and play a vital part in ensuring we continue to attract the biggest names in the sport with attractive prize funds. As such, we work hard to ensure your brand exposure is as high as possible and your budget works as hard as it can! We can tailor our partnership packages to suit your specific needs, matching them with appropriate races and platforms.
Brand Marketing Opportunities can be extended to include a fantastic hospitality package!
To enquire about availability and to discuss your sponsorship requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 01738 551 597.
Sponsor Partnerships at Perth Races can help your business achieve high profile media coverage from a modest budget. This fun day out will make marketing your message a fun and memorable experience that is certain to generate maximum benefit.
Across Package Benefits Include:
- Live TV exposure on race day with Racing UK which is shown across the UK
- Your company or product name in the race title
- Full page colour advert in the day’s programme
- Racecourse signage including prime position banner sites on the trackside & parade ring
- Mentions of your company over the public address system throughout the race day
- Interact with our public & corporate crowd by promoting your products in the grandstand areas
- Online - Profile on our website and link to your own website
- Grandstand Entrance badges for your guests
- 10% discount off hospitality bookings
- Judge the ‘Best Turned Out Horse’ in your race and present the prizes in the Parade Ring
- Present the prizes in a winners trophy presentation ceremony.
Sponsorship of a race title can range from as little as £2,000 up to £25,000 depending on the inclusions of the package.
- Annual Hospitality Sponsor
- Annual Box Sponsor
- Title Raceday Sponsor
- Supporting Raceday Sponsor
To discuss race sponsorship opportunities please email email@example.com or contact 01738 551 597.
Advertising Opportunities at Perth Racecourse
Stand out from the crowd as you present your business to the customers, owners, jockeys, trainers and corporate delegates of Perth Racecourse.
We enjoy in excess of 50,000 visitors over the April to September season, many of whom travel from all over Scotland and beyond to enjoy our sensational party atmosphere and quality horse racing. As well as an unrivalled hold in the local Perthshire marketplace, our audience touches Aberdeen, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
We attract year round corporate delegates who use our fantastic conference and event facilties outwith our raceday action and many of these people will come onto contact with our brand partners marketing message.
We can offer a selection of excellent opportunities both on and off the track including...
Parade Ring Board
The Parade Ring is the central hub on the raceday, welcoming the sponsors of the day, their guests and the owners and trainers of the card.
Winning Straight Board
The winning straight trackside is lined with guests from ground level to top floor hospitality viewing suites, not to mention in prime view of all camera action for that winning photo finish.
Your advertising board will run all season long, 365 days a year.
The racecard is given to all hospitality guests as part of their package and will be sold to all public entering the course. A strategic advert will help you build brand awareness and is a great way for Perth City businesses to attract those who want to carry on the party in town.
Racecard Advert, full page...
- All racedays for £1000+vat
- Alternatively £100+vat per raceday
Please contact Perth Racecourse to discuss your requirements further, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01738 551 597.